When you have read the L Eas 4B Licence
to it, you can download Eas 4B here
and start using it:
1 Eas 4B-18120621.zip
(The file is so small because Eas 4B
does not contain any unneccessary media files
and is very
expertly programmed, a rarity today.)
The *.zip contains two files
(in a directory named like the *.zip):
- Eas.htm = a code template to start programming
- Eas.js = Eas 4B itself
1. Unzip the *.zip.
2. Go into the new directory.
3. Open the Eas.htm (e.g. double-click).
4. See the result in your web browser.
5. Open the Eas.htm in a text or code editor.
6. Make changes to the code,
refresh your web browser page (e.g. F5),
study the changes or error message.
7. Learn Eas programming with either
- the S Syntax Guide
and other resources
of this very falkj.info/Eas website
- or the beginner-friendly tutorial
"Learning Programming with Eas"
(also available in German)
8. Use the HELP! function call
to refresh your memory when needed.
9. Use this very website's Keyword Index
) to look up details
of the syntax or of system functions,
variables, constants and event types.
(The next pages contain further useful information.)